Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Etsy Personalized Gifts

I have always loved the drawings that you can find on Pinterest of the fashion clothes and any other drawings like this and how cute to have it personalized to your family! I think this is such a cute gift idea and it gets rid of the hassle of trying to get everyone together during the holidays for the photo. Plus I think it would be super cute to see how everyone looks in drawing form. This artist is from the Etsy shop called TinyBuffaloDesignsCo and is so talented you can check out more of their work on their Etsy page!

I personally think this is a great gift idea for any man you may have in your life. I find it so hard to buy gifts for the guys in my family but I do know that all of them would like a personalized custom pocket knife. This knife is from the EngraveMeThis Etsy shop. The front and back can be personalized to say whatever fits the person you are giving this to them most!

Those name necklaces seem to be the on-trend necklace to have and although I do love them this ring may be the next best thing. This would be such a sweet gift for a mom or even a girlfriend or bestie! This ring is from the Etsy shop ivoryMR. You can even pick out different fonts and colors for your ring!
First of all who doesn’t love to get a mug during the holidays (or anytime) and better yet who doesn’t love getting a PERSONALIZED mug! This Etsy shop is ODYSEAstore and they will put your name or pretty much anything else you would like on the back of this rustic mountain mug!

Etsy is a great place to find the most unique and so personal gifts for the holiday season. I have found that communicating with the Etsy shop owners is also a great way to get exactly what you need and I can honestly say I have never had a bad experience with one of them. One way to avoid a bad experience is through the comment, you can almost always get a good feel about the product through the comments.


No comments:

Post a Comment