Monday, December 17, 2018

Favorite Christmas Movies

My all-time favorite Christmas movie is Bing Crosby’s A White Christmas (which you can stream if you have Amazon Prime) and it is currently playing on my TV as I write this post out. I think this is my favorite because of the generosity portrayed throughout the movie but also because of how much my dad loves the movie. It has become a tradition to watch A White Christmas altogether.

I also love an Emmit Otters Jug-Band Christmas and A Christmas Story, these are special because I am 95% sure if you ask my dad to recite both of these movies that he could. We are not allowed to change the channel on Christmas Day from the station that plays A Christmas Story but I wouldn’t have it any other way.

And of course, I have to add a new Christmas classic, Elf. I watched this movie on loop last night as I was desperately trying to fall asleep. This is one of those feel-good movies for me and always puts me in the Christmas spirit. I’m not a huge person to quote movies but this is one of the rare movies that I remember lines from. 

No comments:

Post a Comment