Friday, January 25, 2019

Weekly Review | Weekend Happenings

Weekly Review: This past week was only a four day weekend which is always a nice treat. I'm not sure if I ever really mention this a lot but I help my mom at the elementary school that she works at direct the school play. So this week I have been working on the costume list which needs to go out to the parents super soon. It was also the first week of full classes, so it's been super busy even though it was a short week.

Weekend Review: This past weekend into Monday we finally got our first big snow storm so we are going to go skiing again this weekend to my favorite mountain. I also am having some girl time with a couple of my friends this weekend which I am really looking forward to!

Favorite Products:
  • Knit Quick Blanket - I feel like this is such a random item to have in my favorite products but I have been super obsessed with it this past week. Due to the storm, we were kinda stuck inside all weekend and part of the beginning of the week so my mom and I started kitting blankets. I can honestly say once it gets going it is so relaxing and fun to watch the blanket start to form. 
  • My Big Fat Fabulous Life and I am Jazz - These two TLC shows have been a favorite of mine for a really long time. Each show some big things are happening in Jazz's and Whitney's life so this season is super entertaining and kinda emotional. 

No comments:

Post a Comment