Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Olive Green T-shirt dress

I love this new trend of tying the bottom of a t-shirt dress I really think it adds something to a plain dress and gives it a different shape. Although I may have tied this one a little too high now looking back at it I still think it's cute!







Dress: Similar | Jean Jacket: Target | Sandals: Gap Factory (also similar) |  Headband: Amazon | Earrings: Baublebar

I really love t-shirt dresses in the summer because they are such a cute effortless look. I especially like them because they are so light and cool for the hot summer days. Last week it was in the high 90's so these dresses were my best friend.

I'm also really into slide on shoes this year I think they are so comfortable and these from the gap are so cute. They cross so they are less of a slide look and more of a sandal look. These also come in so many different colors including this light aqua which is gorgeous! These sandals are on a super good sale right now so check them out while they are still available.














No comments:

Post a Comment