Friday, July 26, 2019

Weekly Review | Weekend Happenings


Weekly Review: This past week was busyyyyy, like the busiest week I have had in a while! Monday and Tuesday were pretty low key which was nice after the heatwave of a weekend that we had. On Wednesday Kyle and I went out to dinner with our friends for a surprise birthday dinner and had delicious Mexican food. On Thursday I went to a Brad Paisley concert with some of my friends and my mom and dad which was amazing. Then tonight I am going to a Goo Goo Dolls and Train concert with my brother and Kaitlin.

Weekend Happenings: It does not stop tonight with the concerts either, this weekend my entire family is going to a Scotty McCreery concert on a golf course which was one of my dad's fathers day gifts. I may be crazy for going to three concerts in a row, in one week but I'm super excited.

Recent Favorites:

  • Shawn Johnson's Pregnancy Journey: I have been a fan of Shawn Johnsons since she was in the Olympics and now I follow her through her YouTube channel. Shawn and her husband Andrew have been very open about their pregnancy struggles through their channel and just put up a new video about their latest milestone and how they are staying positive.  
  • EZContacts.com: It is the dreadful time of the year where I open up my last pair of contacts in the box meaning I need to buy a new one. I used to hate this because of how expensive contacts were and how much I love my glasses at night so I always have to choose which to use insurance on. But now that I found out you can buy them online I will never go back to buying them at the eye doctor. I only paid 33$ for mine this month, if you use the code welcome10 they will give you 10% off. 
  • Apple Watch: I’ve talked about my watch on here a ton but I really do love it and still wear it every day. I may do a whole post of it and my favorite bands that I have soon. 

Recent Finds:
  • A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood Trailer: I used to love watching Mr. Rodgers when I was little and who doesn't love Tom Hanks so what could be better than a movie about Mr. Rodgers with Hanks. So excited for this to come out, I loved the documentary. 

No comments:

Post a Comment