Friday, August 2, 2019

Weekly Review Weekend Happenings


Weekly Happenings: This past weekend was so busy that this week actually felt like a break. The picture above is from one of the three concerts that I attended over the weekend. I felt so blessed to have such an amazing time with even more amazing people. The last concert of my own little series was country singer Scotty McCreery and we got to be front and center, my sister even touched his hand (JEALOUS). Other than the craziness of the weekend this week was very low key and uneventful which was nice.

Actually, as I'm sitting here writing this I touch my hair and totally forgot that I chopped it all off. I finally did it. I have been saying for the longest time that I am going to cut my hair and I did, all the way up to my shoulders. Stay tuned for the reveal to come later on the blog.

Weekend Happenings: Tonight we are heading to one of our favorite restaurants and hopefully going to sit outside which we have never done, I'm not sure why but it is usually a winter place for us. Then Saturday we are hopefully heading up to the Saratoga Race Track. I say hopefully because last time it closed the day we were supposed to go due to the heat (which was good for the horses).

My Meal prep this week: This week I made a spaghetti pasta salad with gluten-free noodles so I could share with my mom. It was delicious but a little hard to pick up the noodles due to the Italian dressing making them slippery.

My favorite outfit I wore this week:

No comments:

Post a Comment