Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Summer Reads

There is nothing I love more during the summer (I feel like I always say this) is to lay by the pool or on the beach with a good book. I just started reading a new book so it inspired me to write a small list of books I have read and books that I plan to read. I love a good book recommendation so leave any in the comments below!

When Life gives you Lululemons: I just started this book last night and the few pages that I have read already have me hooked. There has been so much hype around this book and I have wanted to read it for the longest time so I'm very excited I finally got around to it.

See me: This book is by Nicholas Spark (who is my ultimate guilty pleasure). I actually read this book at the end of last summer but the story was so good that it has stuck with me this whole year. I'm not really into suspenseful books (one of the main reasons I like Sparks books) but for someone who isn't into books like that this one was a little edgy.

My Grandmother Asked Me to Tell You She's Sorry: This book is funny and lighthearted with good messages spread throughout the story. The title of this book pulled me right in and grabbed my attention.

Evvie Drake Starts Over: This book is by Linda Holmes and all about second chances and romance, anything romance is my kind of book. I actually haven't read this one yet but it is the next one on my list.

The Friend Zone: This book is by Abby Jimenez and sounds like such a good read. One review that I read said that this book will make you laugh and cry as the protagonist goes through the next decisions of her life. This book is going high up on my reading list.

No comments:

Post a Comment