Monday, November 25, 2019

Gift Guide For Her

Today I am sharing another gift guide for the girls! I really combed through all of the items and picked out things I would love or think the girls in my life would love. I also feel like a lot of gift guides all have the same items so I tried to pick different and new items with a few classics that work for anyone!


These are my picks for this year's holiday season! I recently saw that the dry bar came out with a new hairdryer brush, I have the Dyson one and I love it. I have seen so many mixed reviews about the Dyson one and some people love it and others hate it, I really think it has to do with the length of your hair. When I had longer hair I didn't like it as much as I do now that I have about shoulder-length hair.

I love my Yeti and anything insulated to keep things super cold or really warm and I stumbled upon this swell bowl which would be perfect for my meal preps. I was thinking more soup and pasta to keep warm but the pictures online show oatmeal and acai bowls which is also a great idea!

I have so many more gift guides and holiday content coming soon but let me know if there is anything specific to the holidays that you would like to see!

2 comments:

  1. These are such great picks! Love that fuzzy sweater!
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. That UV cleaner is such a great idea-what a genius gift and so practical!
    Caitlin
    LemonadePressBlog.com

    ReplyDelete