Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Mens Gift Guide!

One: Yeti Cooler | Two: Charging station | Three: Phone cup holder | Four: Air pods | Five: Air pod holder | Six: Patagonia Jacket | Seven: Allbirds | Eight: Yeti Mug | Nine: Oakley gym bag

Every year I struggle with the men's holiday gift guides because the men in my life are so extremely hard to buy for. So I compiled this list the best that I could of items that I think any man would like. 

Kyle (and I) Love allbird sneakers, I think these are a great gift for actually anyone and they are the most comfortable sneakers I have ever owned. I have a whole post on them that you can read here but these sneakers are made of all-natural ingredients and these ones are made from wool!

Any Yeti Product is also a great idea for anyone in your life. Yeti products are such a great quality I own way too many mugs but you can never have too many. 


5 comments:

  1. I find men so hard to buy for. I really like the Yeti mug. My dad has an allotment and I think he'd enjoy taking a mug of tea up there, especially in the colder months.

    Sarah xo Oomph London

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this amazing gift guide! I was thinking about buying my bf a jacket and I always love Patagonia. Those sneakers look really cool too!

    Jill
    https:/jilliancecilia.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to know about this brand! The jacket looks really good!

    www.busyandfab.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great picks dear. Can't go wrong with any of these.

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete