Friday, December 20, 2019

Lip Care with Aubio

As the days get shorter and colder the more self-care that I add into my nighttime routine. My lips are always something that I tend to forget about because I am focused so much on keeping my skin under control and applying moisturizer. Recently my lips have become the focus of my nighttime routine thanks to the winter survival lip kit from Aubio.



Aubio is the best hydrating skincare for the colder months, even in the winter with the snow and cold it is still so important to wear your SPF. Aubio lip balm has an SPF of 30 and helps to reduce and decrease sun damage. With the craziness of the holidays, it is so important to make sure to keep up with your self-care. 

Aubio also makes a cold sore gel treatment that is packed with safe and non-allergenic ingredients. The cold sore treatment gel is great for cold sores and fever blisters with the help of aloe this treatment soothe and moisturizes your lips.

This skincare kit can be bought on Amazon and is a bundled deal for only 23$ and there is a 15% off coupon that can be applied right through amazon! This is a great deal and keeps your lips moisturized and feeling great all winter long. 

This post was brought to you by Brandbacker and Aubio!

6 comments:

  1. These sound amazing - the perfect stocking stuffers! My lips have been terrible lately especially after traveling, so I'm always on the hunt for some serious lip care <3

    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds awesome! I've never heard of this brand, but will definitely give it a try soon. I always have issues this time of year with my lips drying out.

    https://www.makelifemarvelous.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like a great last minute add-on to a gift! Hope you have a great Christmas!

    - Avalon from www.simplyavalon.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello,
    Usually, I never comment on blogs but your blog is so convincing that I never stop myself to say something about it. You’re doing a great job Man, Keep it up


    ReplyDelete
  5. Perusahaan dapat menerbitkan saham baru setiap kali ada kebutuhan untuk mengumpulkan uang tambahan. Proses ini melemahkan kepemilikan dan hak pemegang saham yang ada (asalkan mereka tidak membeli penawaran baru). Korporasi juga dapat melakukan pembelian kembali saham yang akan menguntungkan pemegang saham yang ada karena akan menyebabkan nilai saham mereka naik. cek juga markets.co.id dan bch to idr

    ReplyDelete