Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Blackwatch Plaid from J.Crew Factory

It is officially one week until Christmas and I can not believe how fast December flew by. These past few weeks have been filled with holiday content with outfits and gift ideas. This was the first year I didn't do blogmas (25 days of blog posts) and I was a lot less stressed which was very nice. Today I am dedicating this post all to Blackwatch plaid from J.Crew factory. Unfortunately, this top is all sold out but they do have a bunch of other items in this print.






Outfit: J.Crew black watch print: Blackwatch plaid sleeves top / Woven Hem tank topBlackwatch Turtleneck | Pants: 1961 Power leggings | Necklace: Similar | Nude flats: Target | Headband: Amazon

Plaid, plaid, plaid, I was reading carlytheprepster.com and she always has the cutest plaid items that she wears and decorates her house with. In a post a couple weeks ago Carly wrote about how much she loves plaid but it is only around for such a short amount of time because it is such a holiday thing. A lot of people commented about how it was or wasn't a holiday thing and my mind swayed more to it is not just a holiday thing. But as I wrote this post I got sad about the few times I got to wear this shirt and how after next week it won't have the same effect as wearing when it's not the holidays. So I guess I do really only wear plaid around the holiday season.



4 comments:

  1. You look lovely, absolutely love that colour on you and the earrings are great last touch! I think I'd only wear plaid around Christmas or in Scotland, ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a beautiful top on you! So festive! I saw a similar top in an Australian store here earlier in the year and I still regret not getting it! I'm sure you will get a lot of wear from this :)

    Hope that you're having a great week :) I had a fun day out shopping and a family birthday celebration dinner in the evening yesterday! :)

    Away From Blue | Handbag Gift Guide

    ReplyDelete
  3. Extraordinary significant post, where you make the fundamental center, truly satisfies me for its vital of significance. After all it is an incredible article with all the fixings. Much obliged ahead of time for posting it.

    ReplyDelete