Monday, April 6, 2020

Homemade Smoothie Bowl


Okay, I am embarrassed to say this but I am all for TikTok lately. I have no courage and honestly no interest in making one but I love to watch them. And they do have some pretty useful tips like how to roll your pants in a way I never knew existed or computer hacks.

Recently I found one about this smoothie that looked like ice cream and it was so aesthetically pleasing that I had to try it. So it turns out that these girls have a blog with the recipes and they are only like three-ingredient smoothies that you can make into smoothie bowls. The girls behind the smoothie are from the blog twincoast.blog and their TikTok is twincoast.

So pretty much all you need is frozen fruit and unsweetened almond milk, this is a great vegan and gluten-free treat. For the smoothie bowl shown above, I combined frozen mango, frozen peaches, and frozen raspberries. The recipe from twincoast calls for a splash of the unsweetened almond milk but I found that if your ingredients aren't blending then you need more almond milk. I topped my bowl with banana, granola, and peanut butter.

Check out twincoast.blog for so many more smoothie recipes.

5 comments:

  1. This looks so delicious.

    https://www.ninakobi.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mhmm I love topping by smoothie bowls with peanut butter too!

    https://sundaydahlias.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks so so delicious! I love adding peanut butter to smoothies and smoothie bowls. It makes it taste like dessert! I wish my boyfriend wasn't allergic to nuts so I could indulge in PB more often hehe!

    Jill
    https://jilliancecilia.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't been on Tik Tok yet, but I'm seeing it everywhere! :) This smoothie bowl looks so good!

    Make Life Marvelous

    ReplyDelete
  5. This smoothie bowl looks so tasty- your banana, granola and pb topping is perfect!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete