Friday, November 29, 2019

Weekly Review | Weekend Happenings


Weekly Review: This week was only a two day work week for me which was the best feeling ever. And this week was Thanksgiving which was so nice to spend time with my whole family. This morning we went black Friday shopping so it has been a whole week of excitement.

Weekend Happenings: So my Thanksgiving is not over yet, today we are headed to my mom's side of the families Thanksgiving to celebrate all over again. Then Saturday we are getting our Christmas tree and decorating.

Recent Favorites:

  • Dolly Partons Heartstrings: This is a brand new show on Netflix that takes Dolly's songs and turns them into short stories. There are eight episodes and each one is a different song, even if you don't know many Dolly songs you would still enjoy this show because they are about the stories that inspired her songs.
  • Dunkin Doughnuts Gingerbread: Dunkin has come out with a toasted gingerbread latte for the holiday season and it is my newest obsession. I love to get a hot coffee light with sweet and low and one pump of the gingerbread, it tastes like Christmas in a cup!

8 comments:

  1. So happy you had a short work week and a great Thanksgiving/Black Friday! :) I wish we had a Dunkin Donuts where I live, they are so good!


    https://www.makelifemarvelous.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a wonderful week! Family time is the best and I hope you got a lot of things in the sales! I haven't bought anything in the sales, I asked for a few things for Christmas so I don't need anything and I've already finished my Christmas shopping :)

    Hope that you had a wonderful weekend :) We decorated our house for Christmas, which always makes me happy! I posted my Annual Handbag Gift Guide if you want to check it out :)

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!
    xx- Nina
    http://www.stylingwithnina.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you had great Thanksgiving!! Also, obsessed with these earrings, they are so pretty!!

    Georgia Rose

    http://www.justgeorgiarose.com

    XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you had a really festive weekend! So jealous it was only a short working week too!

    Sarah xo Oomph London

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those earrings are so cute!! I've also been meaning to try the Gingerbread Latte from Dunkin, but haven't gotten around to it yet. It sounds like it taste delicious! I hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

    - Ro / https://acupofkims.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like you had a blast dear! Anyway, that's a really cute earrings you got there.

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete