Friday, March 31, 2017

Friday Fives


1. iPhone 7 plus photos: I just recently got the iPhone 7 plus and I am obsessed with the photo quality. This is a picture of my puppy Maris with the portrait setting. I've heard a lot about it but really couldn't believe how amazing the quality actually was until I saw it for myself. And how cute is this puppy?? I just love her little face.

2. Al Rockerthon at SUNY Oswego:  First off I love the today show and I watch it every morning that I can. I have been watching the Rokerthon all week, where Al Roker goes around to different colleges and breaks world records with the students there. He ended the thon today at his alma mater SUNY Oswego. My boyfriend Kyle goes to school at Oswego so I thought it was the coolest thing ever that Al was there and broke the record for the longest conga line on the ice.

3. Internships: This topic has been consuming my life lately and it's starting to drive me insane. I'm really trying hard to get one that relates to my field, and it is not as easy as one may think.

4. This video of James Corden and Kristen Bell doing an ariel duet: I love Kristen Bell, I think she is the cutest thing ever. This video of her and James Corden doing an ariel duet is so funny you have to see it.

5. This peplum shirt from Jcrew: I just picked this shirt up from the outlets and I love it so much. The other day while I was wearing it a lady came up to me and asked if the shirt was from Jcrew, because she was the manager there. I think this is going to be a huge seller this year.


No comments:

Post a Comment