Friday, June 30, 2017

Scalloped Everything

Here's to the start of the holiday weekend. I'm planning on having a very chill weekend with some family and friends because as soon as the week starts off I am going to be starting my summer job. I'm really excited but also a little nervous for this new adventure. To kick off the weekend I thought I would show off a 4th of July inspired outfit that is filled with scallops and I wouldn't want it any other way.







Jcrew: Scallop shorts (similar) | Jcrew: scalloped tank | Target: Sandals | Sugarfix by baublebar: earrings 
Yesterday I went to a little place located in upstate New York called grapevine farms and we had the most delicious lunch and browsed all the little gifts throughout their huge gift shop. It was such a fun way to kick off the summer. 

I wore this scalloped look which was perfect for the occasion. These scalloped shorts fit so well and are so comfortable I want them in every color possible. I also love this top because it can be worn to a night out with friends or to a lunch like it was used for yesterday. And of course, I am back with another pair of my favorite sugarfix earrings (saying i'm obsessed is an understatement).

Have a fun holiday weekend!



1 comment:

  1. Hi Kelsey,

    My name is Anuj Agarwal. I'm Founder of Feedspot.

    I would like to personally congratulate you as your blog Petite in her Pearls has been selected by our panelist as one of the Top 100 Petite Fashion Blogs on the web.

    http://blog.feedspot.com/petite_fashion_blogs/

    I personally give you a high-five and want to thank you for your contribution to this world. This is the most comprehensive list of Top 100 Petite Fashion Blogs on the internet and I’m honored to have you as part of this!

    Also, you have the honor of displaying the badge on your blog.


    Best,
    Anuj

    ReplyDelete