Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Little Black Dress

I am back today with another amazon fashion item (I'm now obsessed), this black t-shirt dress is only 18.99$. I have found buying clothes on Amazon to be so convenient like you literally just have to type in a certain item you want and there are multiple different variations for you.
So as I said before you can literally search anything on Amazon and get at least ten different items that you are exactly looking for. Well, I needed a little black dress so I type in "black t-shirt dress" and this one (along with a bunch of others) came up. The best part is that I found something I didn't know I even needed! It's a t-shirt dress with POCKETS, I personally think this is the best invention I have ever found and I don't think I can go back to a t-shirt dress without pockets. 





 Amazon: Little Black Dress | Target: Heeled Booties | Francescas: Long necklace (Similar) | Rachel Pally: Reversible Clutch (Similar)

This little clutch is actually from a fabfitfun box, I think it was the spring one but I think it is perfect for the fall time with the yellow and orange colors. This clutch is by Rachel Pally and is currently sold out but this one is still available and just as cute!

If you haven't checked out the fashion on Amazon I highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment