Monday, November 12, 2018

Thanksgiving Home Decor

It is almost Turkey Day! So I feel like the world is super torn right now in two groups. One that is for starting the Christmas season now and one that wants to keep Christmas in December. I saw a post on Facebook and it said "No one is skipping Thanksgiving, it goes like this: October 1st - October 31st- HALLOWEEN, November 1st - November 21st- Christmas, November 22nd - THANKSGIVING, November 23rd - December 23rd- CHRISTMAS. And that is exactly how I feel. Although I don't have my tree up or any other decorations I have been making my lists for what to get everyone and started a little shopping.

There are actually so many Thanksgiving decorations out there so if you are one to decorate for every holiday separately then this is for you. I am loving all of the Thanksgiving-themed pillows which will give any home a cozy feel.


No comments:

Post a Comment