Wednesday, November 14, 2018

The Donegal Turtleneck Sweater





JCrew: Donegal Turtleneck sweater | Gap: Jeans | Booties: Similar | Michael Kors: Crossbody
This outfit is from this past weekend which was my trip to Manchester Vermont. The recap filled with all of the new restaurants we tried is coming on Friday! While I was in Vermont I did some serious shopping and one of the items I picked up was this Donegal turtleneck sweater from J.Crew Mercantile. Before I went I knew I would be in search for some big comfy sweaters for the cold winter days and that is exactly what I found. 

Another item I knew I would be searching for while shopping was a crossbody bag that could be used as an everyday bag. I found this Cindy Large Saffiano Leather Crossbody Bag in the Micheal Korrs store. I have an obsession with this acorn color but it goes with so many different color combinations and I wanted something that would go with everything! 

I documented most of our trip on Instagram (mostly the food) and I combined it all into a highlight so if you missed it in real time it is saved on to my Instagram page!



1 comment:

  1. I love a good turtleneck! Sadly, in Florida we can't really wear them yet ): Cute post!

    xoxo,
    Juliana Grace | www.julianagraceblogspace.com

    ReplyDelete