Friday, November 9, 2018

Weekly Review | Weekend Happenings


Weekly Review: This past week felt like the longest week ever but thankfully today is Friday and my trip starts tomorrow! This week was a lot of preparing for getting ready for this weekend and packing (check out Wednesdays post for what I'm packing). Tuesday was election day (I hope you all voted!!) I went out to lunch at my favorite lunch spot and ran some errands on a rainy day. Other than that I caught up on some homework and blog work.

Weekend Happenings: MANCHESTER! In case you haven't noticed I am super excited for my trip starting tomorrow!

Favorite Things On the Internet:

  • Fleece Vest - This fleece vest is high on my wishlist for this weekends shopping trip! I love the color and it looks so cozy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment