Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Casual Wedding Attire

















Lilly Pulitzer: boatneck dress (sold out similar here) // Target: shoes // Fossil: bracelet 

This past weekend kyle and I had a wedding to attended in the country side on a farm. It was the cutest little venue with only a few guests in attendance and very casual. The bride and groom got married with crop field as the background on a sunny Saturday afternoon. The event was so nice, but I was slightly freaking out about what to wear. I went through so many decision but finally ended up deciding on this Lilly dress, and I am so glad that I did because it was perfect for the evening.

I have two Lilly dresses in this style and they're my favorite because of how nicely they fit any body type. I usually have to get mine hemmed but that's the easiest thing to fix. I also love how these dress can be casual but also dressed up for any event!




No comments:

Post a Comment