Friday, November 8, 2019

Weekely Review | Weekend Happenings


Weekly Review: This week has gone by pretty slow which always happens when I'm looking forward to what's to come over the weekend.

Weekend Happenings: This weekend I am so excited because tomorrow we are headed to Manchester Vermont for our yearly girls trip. You can see my posts from Manchester here and here, I have more if you want to see just search Manchester in my search bar. Those two posts linked are the travel guides I have made. Be sure to look out for a new one in the upcoming weeks because we always try something new.

Favorite finds: I have been trying not to buy much these past couple of weeks because I've been saving my money for this upcoming weekend. But I do have a couple things I have been loving lately.

  • Kids Say the Darndest Things: This is a new tv show with Tiffany Haddish as the host and it is my new favorite. I think Tiffany Haddish is hysterical and watching her interact with all the different kids is so cute and so funny. 
  • Atypical: Season 3 is now out on Netflix, I've only watched a couple of episodes but so far it's really good. I wish Netflix would do a recap of the past seasons when a new one comes out a year later cause I can never remember what happened. 

10 comments:

  1. Your weekend sounds so fun! There is a holiday cocktail festival where I live that we are going to, I'm so excited!

    Ashlee | https://www.maybeafterbrunch.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your girls trip babe! Sounds like a lot of fun :)

    X Merel
    http://www.andathousandwords.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need a new show to watch and will check out Atypical! Your girls trip sounds like fun! Enjoy!

    Jill - Doused in Pink

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post!! Sounds like you had fun time

    www.infinitelyposh.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun! Hope you girlies are having the best time this weekend!!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you had a blast dear. Loving your cute white top!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. How awesome to have an annual girls trip! Enjoy!!

    www.jeannieinabottleblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think it is so neat when girls take regular trips together! I hope you have lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. find more information x3h66v7l34 replica louis vuitton replica radley bags replica bags for sale discover this info here w4g77d6g19 replica bags philippines greenhills replica bags china Get More Information w5w43p0o08 replica bags qatar

    ReplyDelete