Friday, January 20, 2017

Living Room Decor Inspiration







Kyle and I just redid our living room downstairs and we are loving it. Now that the holidays are over and the new year is in full swing I feel like I can finally concentrate on making this little space feel a little homier. Right now we need some things for the walls and some décor for our desk and TV stand. And of course, new throw pillows and blankets because you can never have enough of either. Our color scheme is pretty much gray and neutral colors but I tend to go in the direction of what décor I like the most when picking the color scheme. I found so many great items at Nordstrom and Target that I loved.














1 comment:

  1. That is the color scheme of my living room . I find it very calm . Love that throw by the way
    X,abril
    The color palette

    ReplyDelete