Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Leaping Into Spring


I don't know about you, but I am so ready for spring to be here. I am really over this freezing cold weather and having to wear heavy winter jackets. Luckily this week so far has been in the 40's and that feels like summer compared to what it has been. I am trying to make it feel even more like spring through my wardrobe with bright colors and spring shoes. How cute is this lace up shirt from Old Navy? This top came in a couple other colors and I am really considering buying some.

Outfit: Old Navy: Lace up shirt | Hollister: Jeans | Target: Canvas sneakers | Dogeared: pearl of love necklace | Fossil: Leather watch





One of the things that I am most excited for spring for is the shoes, and I am loving these gray sneakers. These canvas sneakers are from target and they come in so many different colors and patterns. While taking these pictures they got super muddy but the dirt just wiped off and they were easily cleaned. Target has some of the cutest shoes, I have my eye on these slip-on sneakers which are a perfect dupe of the Steve Madden Leather slip-on sneakers. I also want these scalloped red flats, I have a black pair from old navy, but you can never have enough scallops in your closet.

Shop the post here:










No comments:

Post a Comment