Monday, July 17, 2017

My Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Wishlist

The best sale of the year is back and better than ever. I have found way too many items that are on my wishlist this year. From shoes, jackets, and beauty accessories I have picked through the entire sale and found my favorite items that I need for this fall. 
I've always been really into jackets and this year's sale has so many to choose from. My top pick for the jackets would have to be the Burberry quilted jacket, it is top on my list. I also have a couple of summer items in my picks throughout the list because they are just too cute and too good of a deal to not have on my wishlist. You can shop all of my picks down below!

My favorite shoe sale picks:

My favorite accessory sale picks:

My favorite clothing sale picks:

My favorite jacket picks

My favorite beauty sale picks here:

No comments:

Post a Comment