Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Men's Gift Guide

Now it's time to talk about the men in our life, which I think can be the hardest people to buy for during the holiday season, especially my father. All the man wants is tools but he has more tools than anyone I know.  So I did some searching to come up with a list of gifts that could work for even the hardest man in your life to buy for.





Kyle and I love to ski during the winter months so every year I typically give him a gift that relates to skiing. Last year it was ski polls and this year I actually haven't decided yet but I love these Oakley ski goggles. If the man in your life isn't a skier Oakley also has awesome sunglasses which come in so many different styles so there is something for everyone.
When Kyle was in college he lived in a house with four other guys and so he loved candles for his room and I love this Bourbon Cedar candle, it looks masculine so it is the perfect gift for any guy that's in college or just any guy.
A pair of gloves like these ugg ones are something you just can't go wrong with as a gift. They come in two different colors and come in different sizes so they can fit the man you are giving them to perfectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment