Saturday, December 16, 2017

Snow Globe DIY

I love to do different DIY's during the holiday season, I recently posted about the pinecone trees that I made and the wreath that we made which is one of my favorite traditions. Today I am back with another DIY, this is a waterless or nonliquid snowglobe which makes it a quick and easy DIY.



For this you will need:

  • Hot glue gun
  • a small figurine
  • a jar big enough for the figure to fit in
  • fake snow
  • Ribbon or string (optional)
The tricky part about this was making sure that the figure we picked out, fit in the jar that we bought. Once you find the right size you hot glue the figure to the bottom and then fill it with snow seal the lid and it becomes the most beautiful snow globe! 

The string/ribbon can be wrapped around the top especially if it is a gift for someone or to add another touch to the top.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment