Friday, March 16, 2018

Neutrogena Skin Care!





I partnered with Neutrogena to talk about their new products Gel Cleanser and Acne Proofing face wash. Acne and bad skin is something that I have always struggled with throughout my life. There has always been one company that has worked well for me and that my dermatologists have always recommended and that's Neutrogena. Not only have I struggled with acne but my skin is also very sensitive to certain products but Neutrogena products always work the best for me. Neutrogena's new product called Acne Proofing is my new favorite face cleanser. With the salicylic acid as such a powerful ingredient in the face, cleanser helps to break the cycle of acne.


I use both products twice a day, once in the morning and once at night. I have honestly seen a difference in my skin since I started using this product. My little sister is in her early teenage years and I can tell she's been stealing some of my face wash because her face looks amazing. One of the best parts about Neutrogena is that their products are so inexpensive making it even easier to get clean and beautiful skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment