Friday, August 31, 2018

Weekly Review | Weekend Happenings


Weekly Review: This past week I posted this post about my current two favorite things currently and an acai bowl was one of them. My mom and I are completely obsessed and we drive almost a half an hour to get one of these delicious meals! 

There was one kinda big thing that happened to me also this week and that is that I started GRAD SCHOOOL (okay maybe it's a kinda BIG thing?!?!). This was sort of a whirlwind type of decision and I'm thinking this will be the best decision I have ever made. 

Weekend Happenings: It's the long weekend and also the start of high school football! Tonight my family, Kyle and I are going to my sisters first football game of the season and it could not feel more like fall to me but also summer at the same time. After the football game, we are headed up to the lake for a much needed relaxing weekend with the family.

Recent Amazon Purchases:
  • Writing Desk: This is actually not an Amazon purchase but what I recently bought on Amazon has to do with this desk so I figured I would include this purchase in here. I bought this desk on Walmart actually and it is exactly what I was looking for. I wanted something simple with space to actually work on. The best part about this desk is that it was only 50 dollars!!
  •  Drawer Organizer: The desk I bought has a small drawer in it and this organizer is on the smaller size so there is still room in the drawer. 
  • Vortex Side Chair: I was in desperate need of a new chair and I found this one for under 50$ and it is exactly what I was looking for.
Have a good weekend and I hope you score some amazing shopping deals this weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment