Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Lilly Pulitzer + Where Else to Buy Lilly


The Lilly sale is officially less than a week away. I love the Lilly sale and I think it is so exciting when it comes around. I have bought from this sale which is usually in August (This year it's later) and again in January for about four years or more now. I usually find a few items that I can't live without, I'll show those on the blog later. But if you don't feel like waiting for the only two times a year that the sale comes around there are a few other places you may be able to get a deal.



It is a little frustrating that the Lilly sale is only two times a year. If you're like me then you love a bargain. There are a few other places to get Lilly on sale. One place is Poshmark, most of the stuff on Poshmark is pre-used but sometimes you can find an item that is new with the tags. I found this Lilly for Target shift pictured above on major sale from Poshmark. There are constantly new and used Lilly items being put up on Poshmark. I had a great experience receiving my Lilly item but I do know that you have to take precautions when shopping on Poshmark. For example:
  • Make sure that the pictures are taken of the actual item and not just photos taken from the internet. This way you can see if the item has any stains or rips. 
  • Ask for more pictures. If you are really interested in an item don't be afraid to ask for more pictures of the item. One time I asked for pictures with a tape measure to see how big the item was. You can ask for closer pictures of the stains or anything else you may wanna see closer. 
  • Never email someone or do a transaction outside of Poshmark through an email. If someone comments on one of the items you are selling and wants to email you about purchasing it, they are most likely a scammer. Another way that you can see if someone is a scammer is on their profile other poshers will comment scam on their photos sometimes. 

This actual site I have never purchased from but I do know of people who have. Right now they have a few Lilly items that are on sale. This is one of those websites that I would watch to see if the prices go down even further every now and then. This site has a lot of stuff on sale that is usually included on the Lilly sale. So if you missed an item that you wanted I would check this website to see if they have it. 

In Store:

The Lilly store has a pre-sale before the items go on sale online on Sept. 8th - Sept. 9th but if you don't live by an actual retail Lilly store like me than your out of luck on the pre-sale. But you should do some research because I do live by a store named the pink paddock which is actually a Lilly Pulitzer store that is privately owned. Because they are privately owned they don't do a sale at the same time corporate Lilly does it. So if you have a privately owned Lilly store by you watch out for their sales.

No comments:

Post a Comment