Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Casual Work Attire







Old Navy: Popover Shirt | Old Navy: Rockstar Pants | Michael Kors: Remi Pom Pom Flats | Longchamp: Le Pliage bag

I know that for me, trying to figure out outfits for work can be stressful and I always seem to hit a wall when trying to figure out what to wear. Army green pants are one of my favorite items to wear in the fall time, there are endless outfit possibilities. These pants are the rockstar pant from Old Navy and they are so comfortable. I bought this in store but I really need to start buying the petite versions which are sold online so they don't bunch at the bottom.

I'm also bringing back a classic in today's blog post, the Le Pliage Longchamp bag. I think that the small version of this bag is the perfect work bag because it can hold so much in it. I also have the medium one which I used to use for work and it would fit my lunchbox and then some perfectly. The Longchamp Le Pliage is a timeless bag which is a basic necessity in your closet. This is hands down my favorite bag I own. 

Do you guys call the color of these jeans army green or olive green?? I've always wondered about that!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment