Friday, September 21, 2018

Weekly Review | Weekend Update


Weekly Review: This is the first week that I felt that school had officially started. I had my first big assignment due and I have a few upcoming due dates for things. The honeymoon of school is officially over and we are in the full swing of things.

Weekend Update: Tonight my sister has a big football game against a rival school which is going to be packed and exciting. But I'm most excited for the burger 21 that we are planning to have before the game. There is also a local festival that is happening this weekend that Kyle and I are going to meet up with some friends. I'm hoping Sunday is a relaxing day around the house!

Favorite Things at the Moment
  • The morning toast: This is a new podcast that I have been really into lately. I think Jackie and Claudia are hilarious and I want to be just like them!! They post all of their podcasts on YouTube which I love because you can see how they interact and it puts such a face to the podcast! 
  • Casual work attire: My favorite fall item is a great pair of army green pants and I am showing off the most amazing pair in this blog post. 
  • Southern Charm: I know I am so late to this one but I am so glad that I finally found this show and watched seasons 1-5! I just finished it and I can not wait for the next season I am so invested in this show and the lives of these people.

No comments:

Post a Comment