Monday, November 26, 2018

Gift Guide For Her

All of these items are below:
It's that time of year again when the gift guides start to flood your time lines although I'm not complaining I do love a good gift guide. This year I did it a little different and grouped similar gift items together like all of the curling irons are gifted together as well as the blankets. I read something on Facebook and it was like “I don’t care how many blankets I have I will always love another blanket as a gift” and it is so true, you can never have enough blankets. 

Curling Irons 1/2/3: I love getting curling irons as a gift because it's something that I hate to buy for myself. My sister has the beach waver and I always end up having it in my bathroom because it is so good and can be used in so many different ways. I love the (name of the three-piece curling set) because it comes with different options so it's like buying three curlers in one.

Perfume: I love giving perfume or cologne for Christmas because this time of year they usually come with a free gift and you always have two options, you can either give to the person with the fragrance or keep it for yourself.

Blankets: like I said before a blanket as a gift is always a good idea especially if you pair it with these slippers or this eye mask or this one. I love gifts that have a theme and any of these items would make the most perfect cozy gift. 

Earrings: earrings and jewelry, in general, is always a good idea for a Christmas present. I love these tassel earrings which will go with anything. But I also love these studs because they are the perfect everyday earring. 

Satchels: I just bought this cross-body which you can see in this blog post here. Anyone of these cross-body bags would make a great gift. I've heard of people giving a bag and then filling it with goodies which is a great idea, one year my dad bought my mom a purse and inside were tickets to a show. She still talks about it saying it was her favorite present he's ever given her. 

Diffusers: How cute is this pineapple diffuser and it's from Walmart for only (add in price)! Diffusers have so many great health benefits to them. I found a few that were all different prices but they really are everywhere these days but a great gift. 


I hope this gift guide helps a little if you're stuck on what to get someone!



1 comment:

  1. What a cute little guide! I def found a few things that my girlfriends will like as gifts!

    https://premedwearspearls.blogspot.com

    xoxo Libby

    ReplyDelete