Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Christmas Cookies


This weekend was supposed to be our big cookie day but that universe decided otherwise because I woke up with the worst cold of all time. So the cookie day turned into my mom making all the cookies and myself laying on the couch. I felt terrible both physically and mentally because I couldn’t help and no one wanted my help. But anyways I did watch a little. Mom ended up making the homemade Reese's peanut butter cups, her Italian lemon cookies, peanut butter cookies, and Chocolate chip. My saint of a mother spent the entire day baking cookies even though she can’t eat any of them. The peanut butter with the Hershey kiss is a personal favorite of mine and I have eaten way too many of them.

Confession: This picture of the cookies is from 2016 because I am so sick I didn't think it would be fair to touch all the cookies just to take a picture. 

1 comment:

  1. I hope you feel better, Kelsey!! I think eating some yummy cookies will help!!

    https://premedwearspearls.blogspot.com

    xoxo Libby

    ReplyDelete