Sunday, December 2, 2018

Holiday Outfit Inspiration

A plaid dress is such a classic holiday outfit you can’t go wrong with, I added a belt to this one to give it more of a shape, add a pair of ankle boots and you’ve got a cute outfit for anything holiday related.
Okay so there is a slight theme here with the plaid but what says Christmas like a little bit of plaid?? I love to add a plaid shirt under a sweater add some jeans and another pair of booties and you’ve got a pretty cute outfit!
This last outfit is a little more casual I love this navy skirt paired with this green vest, I actually did a blog post on this outfit last year which you can see here. 

To be honest, during the holiday season there are not many times if at all that I have to dress up and get pretty fancy but I know that some people do. So I decided to share a few of the outfits that I would wear throughout the holidays and then some dressier outfits. I love cocktail dresses and really wish I had more reasons to wear them. 

Velvet is really in this year, J.Crew is filled with velvet and while browsing through the cocktail dresses on Nordstrom most of them were velvet. I think that dark blue and navy are gorgeous colors for the holidays but I feel like it isn’t associated with it as much but I do think that it still looks festive. Speaking of festive how festive are these Steve Madden heels? I think these are absolutely amazing and I would love a pair of these and wear them any chance I could. 


No comments:

Post a Comment