Monday, January 7, 2019

Maine Recap

Two days after Christmas my family along with my grandparents traveled to Ogunquit Maine for a small family trip. My family had never been there in the Winter time so we decided to check it out. Although there wasn't as much open as there is in the summertime we still made it work and had an amazing time.

The hotel that we stayed at wasn't actually on the beach but it had a path to the beach so we took a walk to the beach and took a few pictures. It was an absolutely gorgeous day outside and it wasn't all that cold out. 

Later on that day we checked out Snug Harbor Farm which is in Kennebunkport. Before the trip, we were really unsure about what to do once we got there. I actually had just followed Jackie Greaney on Instagram who you should go follow @jackiegreaney because he instagram is like a dream. But she gave me so many good recommendations and this was one of them!
My Outfit: Jacket | Sweater | Pants | Shoes | Sunglasses

The farm had a bunch of animals and greenhouses you could purchase from or just walk through. I loved the greenhouse filled with succulents, some of them were gigantic. There was also a big bunny that my mother fell in love with!
Overall we had a great time on our trip and I highly recommend the Ogunquit/Kennebunkport area of Maine!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh I went to Maine a few years ago and LOVED IT! Looks like you had a great time!

    -Emily | www.TheEmilyEdition.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love travel recaps. This trip looks like so much fun! I NEED to go to Maine. :)
    XO, Katie | http://www.meshkomoments.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi love
    I am so inspired by your post, thank you so much for sharing!
    Enjoy your day!


    https://www.thearafashion.com/

    ReplyDelete