Monday, July 8, 2019

Beach Towel Picks

We opened our pool this past weekend so now it is really starting to feel like summer. The pool opening made me really excited about the summer starting and swimming and laying out by the pool so I decided to do a round up of all my favorite beach towels I have found. I added really only rectangular towels to this roundup but I also love the circle towels. A towel that is similar to this Lilly Pulitzer inspired one from Etsy was my favorite from last year.


Although I do love a good circle towel there is nothing better than a good old fashion rectangular towel to lay out in or get wrapped in after you got out of the pool. So here are some of the favorites that I found, a lot are inexpensive and from target! (Click the pictures below to shop)



1 comment:

  1. OMG that lobster towels is the cutest!! I have a beach towel problem, and I always seem to "collect" too many, ahah! But I need it if it is THAT cute!! Love your picks, Kelsey :)

    xx Libby
    https://premedwearspearls.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete