Wednesday, July 10, 2019

My Favorite Skirt of Summer

This skirt is my favorite piece that I own for the summer. I wore this a lot to work while school was still in session because it is so light and airy that it was great when a classroom was super hot. I'm really short so a lot of times long skirts are never the right length for me, but on this one, the ruffle makes the hem shorter so it is the perfect length. 


This skirt can be worn in so many different ways which is another reason I love it. There are little hints of pink within the skirt but I love the crisp look of the white shirt paired with this top.



These two-toned earrings are from target and come in a bunch of different color combinations. I love the gold with the clear, the clear sort of blends in but because they only half and half, I think the only half gold makes them a little less in your face.
Skirt: J.Crew factory | Top: J.Crew factory | Sandals: Jack Rogers | Earrings: Target


No comments:

Post a Comment