Friday, July 12, 2019

Weekly Review | Weekend Happenings



Weekly Review: This was a big week, it was the first week of summer school which I can't believe has come and gone this fast already. Yesterday we went to a Luke Bryan concert which was amazing!

Weekend Happenings: This weekend Kyle and I are celebrating our five year anniversary a few weeks early in the Thousand Islands New York. We have a bunch planned and it's a place both of us have never been before so we are really looking into it.

Favorite things on the internet:
- Carly's Packing Tips: with my trip coming up this weekend I still use Carly's post from last year all about packing. The biggest thing I took from this post was to always keep a cosmetic bag packed with travel sized products. This is something I really do so that way I can just keep my everyday makeup bag home and just pack my travel one with no hassle.
- Prime Day: Amazon prime day is coming up next week and Kyle and I already have our eyes on a few things. Kyle really wants a good speaker and I'm sure he has a bunch of other things he wants but has not informed me yet.

Favorite finds:
- Dazzling Dreamer: This new nail dip color is so pretty and perfect for summertime. I really need to do a full post about how I do my own a&c nails because it has changed my life and I am obsessed with doing it.
-Yasso Ice cream bars- I don't eat much ice cream throughout the year but when it comes to summer I love it! I could eat it every night but that gets a little heavy on the hips but these Yasso ice cream bars are only 100 calories and a whole box of them is like 5$


No comments:

Post a Comment