Monday, July 29, 2019

Pom Pom's

I recently wore this outfit out to lunch in Saratoga with my mom to the cutest restaurant. We both had bruschetta on cauliflower bread which was delicious. We also both had a glass of wine which was so good we left with a bottle of it. This cute little restaurant also gives wine tastings of their own New York wine so we are planning to go back soon to do that. 






Top: J.Crew Factory | Shorts: J.Crew Factory | Shoes: Target | Sunglasses: J.Crew Factory 

How cute is the pom pom detailing on these shorts from J.Crew Factory?! I love fun shorts in the summer especially ones that are comfortable. These are like a linen material which is so comfortable. I also love this shirt which I think can be dressed casual like this but I have also paired it with green pants to make it more professional for work. Shirts that can go both ways are my favorite, makes them worth the money. 



1 comment:

  1. Very cute outfit! Maybe I will run into you in Saratoga one of these days!

    ReplyDelete