Monday, July 15, 2019

Lilly Pulitzer

Is there anything better than Lilly in the summer?! The answer is no, there is nothing better than Lilly in the summer. This Hollee Dress is in the print Lilly of the jungle. It is so perfect for so many summer events, I can't wait to wear it to the horse track or a few other events planned. 




These Selena naked block heels are my favorite shoes from Target, I find them to be so comfortable because there really is nothing to them. But they are so easy to walk in and go with pretty much anything. 


 How cute are these three-tier earrings from J.Crew factory?? Right now they are marked down to only $12 which is a steal for how cute these are. These also come in white, I love white earrings because they can go with so many outfits. Out of all my earrings, I wear my white ones the most.


Dress: Lilly Pulitzer | Earrings: J.Crew Factory | Shoes: Target



2 comments:

  1. This dress is gorgeous on you!! The bright colors will be perfect for the races.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this lilly looks great on you!!! :)

    xx Libby
    https://premedwearspearls.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete