Friday, August 23, 2019

5 Favorites


Jonas Brothers: This past Monday I went to the Jonas Brothers concert which was AMAZINGG!! I loved them when I was little and then I found out I was going to the concert so I started listening to their new stuff which is equally AMAZINGG. The concert was an amazing experience, hands down the loudest concert I have ever been too. The picture above is Kait and I right before we left for the concert!

Yeti: I put this yeti in my back to school post because I literally live off of this thing during the school year and with work. I just bought the white one and I am completely obsessed with it. I can't wait to use it all weekend at the beach because it's perfect for coffee in the morning and ice cold water in the afternoon. Anyone else needs their water to be ice cold? Kyle only drinks room temperature water and it freaks me out.

Clear-Face Sunscreen: As I said I am headed to the Jersey Shore this weekend for my yearly family vacation. I have been so blessed with the summer I had this year which left me super busy filled with mostly concerts and other fun events. With that being said I haven't been able to layout as much as I want. I plan to fully use this sunscreen on my face multiple times a day because I hate having uncomfortable sunburn not to mention how unhealthy it is.

Riverdale: I think I made this one of my favorites at the beginning of the summer but I finally finished all three seasons and I am sooo ready for season 4. Season 3 was not my favorite but I am hoping that they redeem themselves with the upcoming season. If you haven't seen it stick with it, it gets better.

Cape Cod cracked pepper with a hint of lemon: I saw these on Carly's Instagram page and was immediately intrigued by them. I found them at the grocery store and to be honest they are a little different. At first, it just tastes like pepper and then the hint of lemon hits you. I loved them the rest of my family was not as much into them.

No comments:

Post a Comment