Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Adult School List


I have a theme going on this week on the blog and I did not intend for it or want it to be this way but let's face it back to school is coming whether we like it or not. I am actually heading to an orientation/ meeting later today to get ready for this upcoming semester. I am literally so busy this semester I will be doing something different almost every single day. I used this Barrington gifts bag last semester and loved it for its big size to be able to fit my lunch box, multiple water bottles and anything else I may need. 

I literally just bought this Yeti on Monday in white, I love getting new stuff right before school starts to get me excited for the upcoming year. It actually worked out perfect because I'm going on vacation so I'm going to break it in all weekend at the beach. 

Pens, pens, pens I love pens, especially colored ones and I am so excited because I found these Papermate flex pens which say they don't bleed through the paper and I am so excited to test them out. I love color-coding my Lilly planner it keeps me organized so I can't wait (these are the little things in life that make me happy). 

1 comment:

  1. This is so perfect!! I also love back to school shopping still, even at 24 it is fun! I need to start some more organizing and prepping for this semester too. Also, flair pens are my favorite, and they do not bleed, and come in every color!!! Enjoy some vacay before the semester starts, Kelsey!! :)

    xx Libby
    https://premedwearspearls.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete