Monday, August 26, 2019

Rusty Pants








Top: Loft Factory old (Similar) (Similar) | Pants: Old Navy | Sweater: Old (Similar) | Tote: Barrington | Shoes: Restricted (Different shoe same brand)

I am officially back from vacation and have started my first day of classes so it only feels right (unfortunately) to post a cozy cardigan outfit. I know I have said this before but I will say it again... I love shirts for summer that can transition to fall! The button-up look was so popular this summer I really hope it continues into the fall. The one I'm wearing is from the loft which is sold out but there are so many dupes online like this one from Amazon

These shoes are one of my favorite Marshals finds! I couldn't find these exact one online but I have linked here. I love the style of all of the restricted shoes. I think the open sides on these shoes are so cute and unique. 

To be honest, I was soooo hot taking these photos and I love summer so much but once school starts back up I do get a little more excited for fall. And fall is coming if we like it or not!




No comments:

Post a Comment