Friday, December 13, 2019

Holiday Gift: FYY Cosmetic Case

Today I am so excited to share with you my newest favorite item to gift this holiday season. This cosmetic case is from the company FYY who I have worked with before, you can check out their phone cases in my post here. FYY's products are always amazing quality and this cosmetic case is no exception to that.

This bag is perfect for travel or everyday use, it can hold so many items (view the video down below to see how much!). I love this bag because of the structure, the sides stay up and don't fall down making it easy to find items. This bag shown is in the red color but it also comes in blue and black. There are so many different compartments for every item, it is so easy to pack and find things.

I am so excited because I took a video for the first time for this post and I love the way it came out. I was nervous because this is something I don't have much experience in but I think it came out really well. The video allows me to show you how many products can really fit within this case and it can fit so much which is amazing for travel to not have so many bags to bring with you. Check out the video below to see.



6 comments:

  1. I actually need a new make up case so this is perfect timing! Great design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The calendar year is filled with different holidays, and most of those holidays are considered to be gift-giving occasions

    https://www.kaleslaw.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like the perfect make up case! I am always looking for a better way to travel with my make up because the set-up right now is not cute, ahaha! LOVE the vid, Kelsey!! Happy Friday to you girl!

    xx Libby
    https://premedwearspearls.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely makeup bag. The size is perfect and I love the color. This would make a great gift for a friend or oneself!

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete


  5. Great important post, where you make the main focus, really makes me happy for its necessary of importance.
    After all it is a great article with everything. Thanks in advance for posting it.
    www.designercountry.com

    ReplyDelete