Monday, August 12, 2019

Stripped Summer Dresses







Dress: J.Crew Factory | Wicker Satchel: Amazon | Sandals: J.Crew Factory

Kyle bought me this dress as a surprise at the beginning of the summer which was so sweet of him. It's so funny because he really knows my style and the things I will like and wear especially if they are from J.Crew factory. When I first got this dress I immediately thought it would make such a cute cover-up for the beach or just a throw on dress for summer which is exactly what I used it for. When I was linking the items for this post I read the comments on the dress and everyone else said the same thing about how this dress is the perfect cover-up. 

This wicker bag is a favorite from last summer and I am bringing it back this year because it is the perfect accessory for summer. I also love this bag because it's small enough that it's not annoying, I hate heavy and big satchel bags that seem to get in the way more than they are helpful. This one is a perfect size and the perfect price. 

No comments:

Post a Comment