Friday, September 27, 2019

J.Crew Teddie Sweater

The J.Crew Factory teddie sweaters are one of my favorite fall and winter items. I literally live in them because they are perfect for so many different outfit combinations. This year they have this gorgeous mustard yellow color which is so in this season. Early this month I shared this mustard yellow top which is also from J.Crew Factory which I love.





Teddie Sweater: J.Crew Factory | Jeans: similar (read about these jeans in this post) | Booties: J.Crew Factory | Purse: Target 

This outfit is pretty much my fall uniform, I posted this outfit last year which is very similar to this one. I just can't get enough of these teddie sweaters. I love to wear them under vests, by themselves, with a cute skirt, the options are endless because they are such a staple piece. 



No comments:

Post a Comment