Monday, September 30, 2019

Is it fall yet or summer still?

Alright, listen I hate this time of year... the fall is my favorite season but its this weird transition period where it is winter cold in the morning and summer hot in the afternoon and it drives me nuts. I've been having a tough time figuring out what to wear these days because it is officially fall, but it doesn't feel like it temperature-wise. Dresses like this one make the transitions much easier.








Dress: Target | Shoes: J.Crew old (similar) | Hat: Target

These pictures were taken on a very special day for my best friend, and I know she's reading this so heyyy. The hat in these pictures is from Target as well as the dress, but the hat was one of the many highlights of the day. For some reason, this hat reminded me of the hat that Madeline wore in the Madeline books even though it literally looks nothing like it what so ever. So for the rest of the day, we called this hat Madeline. 

I love this dress for this awful transition weather period we are currently having. In the mornings this would be so cute with a jean jacket or a cardigan over the top and then you can take it off in the afternoon when it gets up to 90 degrees. 





No comments:

Post a Comment