Monday, September 23, 2019

Sojo Sunglasses





I recently purchased both of these sunglasses from Sojo through amazon. These are both priced very reasonably and have many different colors and styles to pick from. I am really not an aviator person but since these were priced so well I figured I would give it a try. These are the rimless aviators with a metal frame. I actually ended up wearing them to a concert recently and everyone wanted to try them on because they loved the blue color. These also come in a gorgeous pink color but I thought the blue made a bold statement. 

The other sunglasses are the classic round retro sunglasses which are similar to the sunglasses that I usually would pick from. I have been keeping these in my car because I hate when I forget my sunglasses and need them so these are now my car sunglasses so I always have a pair in there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment