Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Twist Knot Top

Today I am bringing you another Amazon favorite of mine and this one is definitely going to be a fall favorite. This waffle knit top is perfect for a casual day look with jeans like this or paired with leggings. I love long shirts for fall to pair with leggings to look put together with minimal effort. 

I'm also obsessed with the twist of this shirt, I feel like it is a nice twist (see what I did there) on the tie effect that was so popular during the summer season. And if you're not ready to let go of summer there is a sleeveless version of this top which is equally as cute!




 Okay, so I am so excited to share with you guys my story about these pants! So one day I was at Marshals just browsing for some new items and I found these pants which happened to be rag and bone jeans. Now if you know rag and bone you know they are way more expensive than needed be. But these were on sale for only 15$!!!!! They fit perfect besides the length (like always) but for only 15$ I figured I would roll them. But then the idea hit me...I love the raw hem look, but it is soooooo hard to find them short enough to hit on my ankle where they are actually supposed to hit. I found this YouTube video by Lin Wenes on how to do the raw hem yourself and she shows such an easy way to do it. I am now obsessed with how easy this was and will be doing this to all of my pants!
Top: Amazon | Jeans: Rag and Bone (Always check your local marshals) | Shoes: Target | Sunglasses: Amazon | Shorts: Amazon


I also paired this with a pair of jean shorts on my recent trip to the beach which was equally as cute! I love shorts and long sleeve tee's paired together I think it makes such a cute look. I also never thought I would be a jean shorts gal ever again but then I found these on Amazon and I fell in love with jean shorts all over again. These shorts come in a variety of different colors but are so stretchy and comfortable. These don't really ride up on your leg either making them the best shorts I have bought yet! 


No comments:

Post a Comment