Monday, September 9, 2019

The Lilly Pulitzer Sale!

It's the most wonderful time of the year again... the Lilly sale! I feel like each year it gets later and later and every year I wonder if this will be the year that they get rid of the sale. But here we are again back with another sale!!

I figured I would show a few pieces that I received from the sale last year, I literally lived in this dress and this bathing suit this summer. I had my eye on this suit for the longest time and then I bought it, then the summer ended, then I never got to wear it. So I really got the use out of it this summer.



This dress was the perfect dress for work and any day time events that were dressy but more on the casual side. This dress made me realize this summer that I need another dress similar to this one because of all the events I could think of to wear it. I loved the cotton material which made it more comfortable in the hot weather. The Sherryn shift dress is very similar.


I am completely obsessed with this print and right now it is taking over Lilly in pink which is equally as cute!! This Novia bathing suit is slightly similar in bikini form and I would LOVE if it was a one-piece. There is the Carmen one-piece which is a little bit of a different style but so cute in the pink print. 


This year my local Lilly Pulitzer store held the after-party sale instore this past weekend and I stopped by later on Sunday just to peak at what they had. I went in just to look and came out with two items! The first thing I bought was the Elsa Top in the print pawsitive cattitude and the Dani dress in the high tide navy it's for shore print! I really wanted a worktop this year and another dress that is more on the casual side and I got both of these items! Now I'm nervous about what damage I will do in the sale online today! 





No comments:

Post a Comment